UFO Sighting in Tepoztlán, Morelos on 2015-09-15 00:00:00 - `lying in bed. wind picked up so i sat up. five evenly spaced white lights moved from left to right slowly and disappeared over roof..

I was lying in bed about to go to sleep. suddenly the wind picked up in an abnormal way. i noticed this. one wall of my bedroom is all glass...Door and windows. the wind stopped and i looked outside and noticed 5 lights, evenly spaced, outside my bedroom in the yard, slowly moving from right to left. at first, the lights were behind some short trees in my yard that made the lights seem colored, but once the lights moved beyond the trees, to the left of them, i saw the lights were white. i couldn't see an object that the lights were coming from between the lights, but they moved together as if they were part of an object. i didn't put on my glasses or move to get a better view. i wasn't paralyzed, but those lights shouldn't have been there, and i didn't want to move. the lights were perhaps 5 feet above the ground, moved slowly (1 mile an hour?), and evenly. as they reached the left side of my vision, they rose (as a unit) and slowly went over my roof. i definitely didn't want to draw attention to myself. i was somewhat intoxicated at the time, and just about to fall asleep when the wind picked up. that was also strange, and why i looked to the outside. after the event, i just laid in bed, wondering what i had seen. i've recently talked to a couple of acquaintances in town who have had similar experiences.