UFO Sighting in Springfield, Massachusetts on 2017-08-13 07:10:00 - Saw sterotypical metal shiny disc. maneuvered unlike any known aircraft.

I was getting into my car at the shell station @ main and carew st. saw something shiny that caught my eye. at first thought it was just a plane, but it came closer to me i saw it was a spinning, shiny metal disc. it hovered a few seconds and i got out of the car absolutely awe struck. my jaw was on the ground. the disc then moved up and down side to side and traversed towards and away from me. as i fumbled to grab my cell phone to take a picture it seemed to either dissapear or just get far enough where i couldn't see it, came back for maybe 3 seconds, then was gone again. at that point i looked around with amazement at other people to see if they had seen it, but it was pretty clear the other people around me did not see it. if they did they would have been looking as dumbfounded as i was. i mean i can not get over it. this was just the clearest most blatent shiny spinning disc with insane flight ability. wow.