UFO Sighting in Narrows, Virginia on 2017-08-01 20:30:00 - Heading toward dollar general my wife and i saw objects in the sky, she then began filming on phone camera.

I was with my wife in my power chair and we were going to dollar general after we had just came from our local burger king for dinner.I was looking to the sky and noticed the objects in question when i asked my wife to look as well.In the beginning these things appeared to look like planes until i realized they were moving across the sky at an extremely fast pace,one after other at maybe one hundred yards apart from one another.These things seemed like they were not making any sound but were able to change direction rather quickly.We lost site of them when they just seemed to disappear.The sighting made me excited at first since i had never seen anything like this for myself, but afterwards my feelings were that of nervousness and extreme anxiety. i could not wait to tell someone else other than my wife and to finish up at dollar general so we could get back home as quickly as possible, and i could try to figure out how to get this from her phone to an sd card and i could send it to your corporation for it's authenticity and have you follow up on it.I appreciate your time and look forward to a response later from your someone within your company.