UFO Sighting in Missouri on 2017-07-30 02:00:00 - 3 random flashes of blueish white light, stationary, directly overhead in milky way cloud

12am-2am, clear sky no clouds, directly overhead in the milky way cluster a stationary blueish light blinked 3 times then disappeared as quickly as it appeared. so the spot i witnessed the phenomenon was clear with no visible light then what caught my attention was the first flash, i then began to watch the area to see if it would happen again, which it did flash 2 more times all within 10 seconds and was never saw again after last blink. all were about the same brightness except for the first which seemed slightly less bright. i was in my backyard laying on my back looking at the stars. it was a very clear sky. also in the same time frame my girlfriend and i witnessed a south traveling meteor with a lasting tail of about 2-3 seconds. i was asking god to show me a sign after a short prayer and sending love and happiness to the universe. i got my sign!