UFO Sighting in Milton Keynes, England on 2016-04-09 23:35:00 - Three lights flying close to eachother

I was leaving work and stepped out the building, as i was walking to my car i noticed 3 bright lights in the sky. i quickly got my camera out, as at first it appeared as though the lights were stationary, and too bright to be stars. as i observed for a few seconds i could see them moving, as you can see in relation to the star in the background. they appear to follow each other, would could easily be 3 planes on a flight path. the fact that they were so close to each other, and initially appeared yo be hovering made me question the 3 planes theory. i filmed it for a little bit until they dissapeared out of my view. i was unsure, so didnt do anything about it, but thought its worth a second opinion.