UFO Sighting in Macy, Indiana on 2017-08-05 22:45:00 - as i was driving east i noticed two orange looking lights up in the sky in the far distance. i noticed that they were moving. still driving some trees and houses block the view. then when they were visible again one of the lights appeare

i continue to drive but lost sight of them because of homes and trees. once there was an opening i noticed them closer to me. one of the lights come very close to me. it came so close that it was directly above me to the left. i could look out my window and see up underneath it. the outer surface was not visible but what i did see was what appeared to be some sort of cylinder shape (tube) item shooting off a flame. the only thing i can compare it to is a flare. but there was no sparks coming from this item. it was giving off a flame that was reddish orange color. the flame was smooth and flowed like a fountain. it did not react as a flare would. the lights did not shoot straight up in the sky, giving off sparks then falling back down. these items travel to horizontal but they were way above the tree line up in the sky. as the light came near me, i was trying to pull over on the road and tryied to get my phone all the same time to take a picture. by the time i put the car in park and grabbed my phone it had already traveled away from me. i did get pictures but not when it was very close to me. i was not fearful because it appeared and then it went away and it was not large. i sat in my car and watched them travel high in the sky heading north. i watch the lights travel north until they faded away. i wish that i would have videoed it taped the lights rather than taking pictures i guess it was spur the moment and wasn't thinking.