UFO Sighting in Elgin, Ontario on 2017-07-07 00:00:00 - We had 2 events where we would have a object with flashing lights move erratically

We live on a dirt road where there is no light pollution or traffic.It was approx 2:30-3:00am when my wife noticed something bright through the trees in front of our home. she asked me "whats that", i leaned over and moved the curtin expecing to see a unknown car driving down our road but instead saw a glowing light shining through the treees like a search helicopter. we immediately went to the front door and walked out to the road. we seen something hovering above the farmers cow pasture across from our home that was moving in quick angled movements and flashing lights of diffrent colours. with bear feet i ran as fast as i could to grab my phone and tape what it was we were seeing. i rested my phone on the mailbox in front of my house and recorded something that i can not explain.It seemed to have flashing objects near it every time and it would always just fade away. we have seen it again over the past few months quite a bit.To be honest it makes me excited to think mabe we caught something not once but 2 times that most people never see.I am not sure what these are but they move so quick and have lights that planes dont have. i am a rational peraon who needs to see something to belive it, this has made me question what is really out there.