UFO Sighting in Creston, Washington on 2017-08-03 23:55:00 - Huge craft right over our lake. loud hum vibrating ground like deep low wine glass vibration. maybe hundreds of blinking lights but obviously one craft. very low and close . i'm so scared. reported this as soon as possible

I was watching hulu on the tv with my mom. my step dad cam inside from the porch and said "honey come check out this crazy noise." to my mom. i stayed inside because i didn't think it would be anything important by the way my step dad reacted. then my mom burst in the door from the porch and said "madeline come here as fast as you can." i go out side and there is this really loud deep humming sound. so loud it felt like maybe there were fine vibrations going through my body. looking back it sounded what i would imagine a three mile long wine glass to sound like if you used a giant wet finger to continuously rub the rim. when i step on the porch my eyes are instantly drawn to the long and very close string of white lights. my heard feels like it's sinking and i ask my mom to pray. there could have been one hundred lights that were pulsing or blinking in a sequence on this string that could have been a dish or ring but i could not see anything but the lights. i'm surprised the lights were so clear to see because it was so smokey out today. i am loosing my train of thought because this just happens tonight. i could never be more sure about anything that this is an unknown craft flying right over lake rosevelt , right past my moms house. i would be able to explain this better in person.