UFO Sighting in Chula Vista, California on 2016-08-07 19:40:00 - Round with lights emitting from it. first 3 lights emitting from it then 4 to 5 lights as it moved from south to north west of us almost over the ocean!

Round with lights emitting from it. first 3 lights emitting from it, then 4 to 5 lights, as it moved from south to north west of us almost over the ocean! i was outside taking photo's of the sunset. i saw something in the distance, so i looked at the photos and realized that i had just witnessed a ufo. i was ecstatic, always wanted to see one, got my chance. when i realized what i had, i went back to the original spot in my back yard, but it was gone. i have a panaromic view from my back yard that you can see the ocean from mexico border, all the way towards la jolla, ca.....The event lasted for approximately 12 minutes.....I have more photos then what you are allowing me to send. thank you!!!