UFO Sighting in Alexandria, Virginia on 2017-07-27 17:00:00 - I saw two ships one glowing and moving and then a beam of light and lost time

I was sitting on my balcony bird watching and then through the trees i had caught a glimpse of the kenneth arnold type ship which was fairly common since the comet pitbull in 2014. then a new glowing yellowish/orange ship left a trail of the light and then it stopped and got brighter almost as strong as the sun and then i was put in a position that i have trouble replicating and could not move anything except my eyes for what seemed like a few minutes. after i was let go i had this physical rush of liquidation in my head and then i started having all of these feelings like my body was healing not just physically but mentally emotionally and spiritually. then for the rest of the day i had witnessed several synchronizations on the clocks 2:22 4:44 5:55 for example. i am looking to get hypnotic regression on this event as well. thank you for taking the time to read this!