Black Triangle Sighting in Winchester, California on 2017-08-04 19:45:00 - Solid triangle sighting

I was driving home and saw 3 white lights out towards the hills to my left. my initial thought was it was a power line. as i drove along i could see no power lines in the distance. as i got closer the object began to appear large and began to raise in the sky. it was a triangle shape with a white light on each tip. it was about 70' across with a solid smooth bottom. i didn't notice any holes or markings on it. the object slowly approached the road as i got closer. at this point i pulled my vehicle over to get my phone out to take a picture. at that point the object flew over the road, then sped off into the sky going north. never seen anything like it before. occurred near municipal water district plant in winchester.