UFO Sighting in Swisshome, Oregon on 2005-10-06 21:30:00 - Seen huge round orangish glowing ball at night in sky for 20 minutes and then swept across sky like a shooting star and disappeared

I was sitting at home one night when i got a phone call from a friend who lived down the road and told me to go outside and look at the sky. we both sat on the phone and talked for about 20 minutes looking up into the sky was a huge round orangish glowing ball just floating. you could tell it wasn't staying in one spot it was moving just a little, but staying in the same general area. it never got closer or further for about 20 minutes. i had so much time i could have ran inside and grabbed a camera or even called out to my mom to come out and look but for some reason nothing like that crossed my mind. so i just stood there outside for 20 minutes on the phone talking to my friend who was watching the same thing about a couple miles down the road from me. after 20 minutes the globe in the air just went across the sky in a blink of an eye and just vanished. i really doubt we were the only two people who seen it that day. it had to had been around 2004-2006. no idea what exact day or even year. i was in high school at the time. reporting the incident never came to mind until i recently been watching a ufo documentary on netflix that got me thinking that i should share my story.