UFO Sighting in Stoke on trent, England on 2017-06-30 02:10:00 - I keep experiencing strange things ufo sightings in shape of whiteand black ballse leaving a cloud like trails which form all sorts of alien faced shapes in the sky in form of clouds i see birds coming out of vast space in sky i need to speak to someone

These things are going on all the time also in present and it feels like its changing the reality around me where people are reduced only to the sort of people or maybe even not people with sort of same faces which it makes me feel paranoid i dont know where to go with this but i feel i need to speak to somebody who might know whats going on maybe my and life of my family is in danger i keep seeing things like comets ball n cigar shaped things in the sky creating streams of clouds which later form all sorts of alienated faces i left my adress e-mail and mobile number so i can speak to anybody about it because who ever im trying to speak about it in the town i live denys its happening suggesting that im going crazy or something but its all real i can tell by people who are always somewhere behind my back observing these strange things going on please respond best would be sending a person i could take to where its all going on so we can catch all events on camera maybe it will putt the reality i live in back to as it was before it started going on