UFO Sighting in Saint Paul, Minnesota on 2017-07-31 11:45:00 - Light abnormally descended off into space and disappeared.

My parents and i were sitting on our back porch and my dad pointed out a white light in the sky moving in a straight line. he claimed it was a satellite and my mom and i had pointed out that it was too close to be a satellite and that it was most likely in the atmosphere. my mom said she had seen blinking lights just like an airplane gives off, but she was mistaken and i knew that there were no lights blinking, given that my eyesight is much better than hers. i quickly became uninterested, but as soon as i dipped my head back down my dad yelled, pointed at the sky, and told us to look. that's when all three of us saw the light descend off into space. my parents have seen ufos a few times, but for me it was a first, and coincidentally i was recently camping out and stared at the sky all night going to see a ufo. i suppose that you only see one when you least expect it. if anyone else on the east side st paul area saw a ufo around the same time with a similar description that'd be pretty cool to hear about. thank you.