UFO Sighting in Pennsylvania on 2017-07-09 00:00:00 - I completely lost track of time while sitting on my front porch with my mom, we both seen this diamond ufo and our phones turned off at the same time. fucking creepy.

Me and my mom are outside on the front porch when all of a sudden our phones both vibrated and then turned off at the same time. then, my little sister was watching tv in the front room, which you can see the tv thru the front window. it turned off. our lamp in the dining room went straight off as well. then, as i turned around from looking inside our now dark house, 2 ufo's were hovering over our field not even 200 feet away. dumbfounded, i couldn't take my eyes off it. then my mom fainted. (she easily faints) i thought nothing of her fainting. i looked over at her for 2 seconds and she was convulsing and screaming. she looked possessed. i started screaming and looking for help, i ran inside my dark house and ran upstairs to get my dad. he was dead asleep. i woke him up and told him to come outside. he ran downstairs with me and when i seen my mom, she was standing up starting at the sky. when she seen us, she asked me why we're all standing outside. the ufo's were no where to he found. no moon. no stars.