UFO Sighting in Newcastle, California on 2006-05-14 20:33:00 - A very large object floated in a straight line with no noise above the tree tops.

On a clear early evening in newcastle ca i was chatting with my niece and her husband in the backyard of a friend. my niece was laying on a recliner and on the phone. her husband and myself were talking facing se. when we noticed something coming over the trees across the street. i said what is that? my memory then goes to me seeing my niece saying i've gotta go and hanging up her phone as she looked up at what we were seeing. we were all standing close together watching this very large silent object float directly over us and fade away as it slowly heads ne. i try to remember what i saw and i truly can not remember what it was i was looking at. all i know is it seemed to reflect the color from the street lamps. my niece refuses to discuss it and her husband also can't really describe what we saw. all we know is it was not a balloon, blimp or any other object that doesn't make noise. it was a very clear, calm evening. no wind, no clouds, just this large object that i was so close to i should be able to tell you what i saw......