UFO Sighting in New York, New York on 2011-07-31 00:00:00 - Happened earlie morning in a correctional facility on my way to breakfast

Well my siting occur during my incarceration time in a ny state medium correctional facility it was a sunday drizzling morning for some reason i and a nother inmate my frien sanchez where alone during the encounter i was the first to see it and inmediately knew what it was i couldn't believe it but i all ways knew it was real and i was looking right at it i try to see if my friend knew what it was but he was a very ignorant person and he told me that it was an helicopter but i know what we seen i look around for a guard but nobaty was around and that was very strange since this is a jail and the guard are allway on the corridors we entered the messhall and by the time we came out it was gone