UFO Sighting in Mönchengladbach, Nordrhein-Westfalen on 1992-06-15 03:30:00 - Non describle foarm with ligth and deep sound

Hello my ufo sigth was in the early 1990's i was sleep and my brother came into my room and wake me up ! he say come on there is something you have to see! i say to him i wanna sleep let me stay in bed to sleep! but he say get up and have a look in to it! so i get up and follow him to his room! then we looked out of his room window! in same second i get (gänsehaut) all my hair was standing up like electric static! there was an flying objekt above the fields after the house we live in! i cant describe the form or the ligthsfrom it( like change permanent) so i was interested because i never seen something like it! we open the window so i hear deep grolling noise ! not like helikopter not like plane or traktor! i was like it so i hold my arm out of the window to send them a signal and the objekt was fly in same direktion like ido my arm! my brother stand at my side like paralized ! i was interested and frigthend at same time because the objekt was like (ferngesteuert! sorry for my very baad english) i tell my brother i will get on my clothes and go to the objekt come with me ! but he say no ! i was arround 13 years old and to frigthend to go there alone! so i send them more signals with my arm and objekt again fly like ido my arm! this was a time from about five minits! but it feels like a hour! was i really tell them their direktion?? i wanna know more and go there but brother still said no! so i do my arm back into the room! a few seconds later the objekt leave the place fast like a comet ! we stand there next five minits but nothing came back but i remeber it was quiet no noise to hear no bird or gras hopper nonothing! next nigths i wait for it but nothing!