UFO Sighting in Milton-Freewater, Oregon on 2017-07-02 09:45:00 - White ball in sky only seen with sunglasses

I heard an airplane over my house so i went out to see it when i noticed something white in the sky. the plane was heading in it's direction and the white ball moved towards the plane in a smooth motion and stopped. the plane turned away to the left sharply. the plane seem lower but they had to see it. when i took off my sunglasses i couldn't see it at all. when i put them back on there it was. i lifted my sunglasses up and down and sure enough i could only see it with them on. i watched the ball slowly continue west and stop a few times when anothet smaller white object flew towards it and it swooped around it very fast in a semi circle and stopped a few times and vanished. then i ran inside to grab my phone to take pics. back outside i saw it and when i pointed my phone to take pics, it just went out of view where i could barely see it at all and then gone.