UFO Sighting in Las Vegas, Nevada on 2016-04-16 00:00:00 - I was taking pictures of the eiffel tower replica in las vegas and noticed a blue diamond shape flying light within the pictures i took.

I was in las vegas for the first time on a business trip in april 2016. i was walking around taking pictures of everything like a normal tourist. i came across the street of the eiffel tower replica. i snapped a couple of pictures and did not notice the ufo with my own eyes but only noticed it within my photos. the ufo moves from significantly from one picture to the other. with the angle i was at when looking straight up there are no buildings higher than the tower. the object looks like a diamond shaped sheet of electricity with a rectangle in the middle of it that looks like an opening. there are 10 smaller rectangular openings/holes that are spaced evenly and surrounding the one in the middle. i do not remember my initial reaction but i definitely wanted to show my father to get his opinion on my photos.