UFO Sighting in Laguna Woods, California on 2017-06-10 17:15:00 - Vertical metal object floating across the sky

On friday, june 10, 2017 @ 5:15pm it was a cool evening not a cloud in the blue sky. i was sitting on my balcony in laguna woods talking to a friend facing east. while gazing at saddleback mountain i noticed a shimmering metal object in the sky & thought it was a plane at first. as i kept my eye on it i realized that it was too vertical looking to be a plane so i grabbed my binoculars to see what it was. while looking through the binoculars i saw a pulsating red light coming from within the center column of the object, couldn't see the red light without the binoculars so i decided to grab my dslr camera 16-270mm lens to take a few shots of it & look at it through my viewfinder. the object moved out of view before i could grab my tripod to get better shots. the consecutive shots shows that the object was changing in appearance & i believe rotating in circles while moving west in a straight line across the sky towards the ocean.