UFO Sighting in Jessup, Pennsylvania on 2017-07-13 04:44:00 - Was watching conspiracy theory's and things on universe when suddenly compelled to look out the window only to see a strange craft i got my phone out and went on the porch to investigate.

(570) 335-7576 i was in my living room watching conspiracy theories and things on aliens when something told me to look out the window and there it was at first glance i thought it was a plane but the way how the object was moving caused me to grab my phone the most strangest thing is the noises coming from the sky even tho it was so far away. i suddenly felt a feeling of terror and confusion, i also thought i was seeing things but when i showed this video to my wife i knew something was up there. not even ten mins later the cloud had completely engulfed the ufo n it was no longer night time it was begging to turn dusk.