UFO Sighting in Front Royal, Virginia on 2017-07-19 10:15:00 - I saw a black oblong shaped object in the sky that makes no sense to me.

I was driving through front royal, va and noticed an object in the sky that was long, black and cigar shaped. i thought it was a paraglider at first, but no one was suspended from it. then i thought it might be a balloon, but it wasn't moving. when i saw the object it was hanging horizontally in the sky and then slowly moved to a vertical position. that was the only movement it made. it was literally hovering in the air. when i arrived at my destination i took three photos and then went to get my kids out of the car so they could see. it took me about 30 seconds to get them out and by then the object was gone. there were no clouds that day, it was hot, and a light breeze. this object did not make any sense as it did not move- no swaying, no dropping, no bending, nothing.