UFO Sighting in Buffalo, New York on 1998-06-07 00:00:00 - "ufo" rolled down my street.

I was inside of my home and heard noise. i got up and looked out of the front window. i wasn't sure what i was seeing at the time until years later. i saw something disk shaped rolling down the street towards an abandoned train station. it was sideways so the sharp edge was scratching along the street as it rolled down. i remember seeing military personal chasing it down as well. i was a little girl so who knows if it could have been just a dream i had. because i don't remember anything else past that point and i was scared. but i do remember that there was no crack in the middle of my street before that night. but in the morning when i went out and looked there was a crack all the way down the street and no one believed me when i told them my story and said i was just dreaming.