Black Triangle Sighting in Gadsden, Alabama on 2017-07-12 21:30:00 - Triangle shaped with bright white lights on each tip and one red blinking light in the center

Right before seeing this i was on my back deck being stared down by a raccoon then i felt creeped out so i moved to my front porch and lit a cigarette and was just looking at the sky and saw a plane then this big triangle with bright white lights on each point with one red blinking light flew over me going east.. i'm sure it's just some kind of plane but when i tried to find out what kind of plane it could be just u.F.O info popped up which is why i am reporting this.. just in case it isn't a plane, i didn't feel anything when i saw it, the only time i felt creeped out was when the raccoon was staring at me which was why i moved to my front porch.