Alien Encounter in Simi Valley, California on 2017-07-03 00:00:00 - So,my dog started growling from something outside in our backyard so i opened the door & me and my dog went outside to investigate.I found green goo everywhere and something was making a weird noise and rumbling on the mountain of our backyard weird......

I was just watching a movie in my living room around 12 am when i suddenly heard my dog kept growling at something in our backyard for a few mins and he was just watching something outside from inside our living room so i decided to let him outside and went with him to discover this strange trail of green goo outside everywhere in our backyard so i decided to take pictures and document because it was weird and as i put the flash on my phone and took pictures i heard something rumbling through the grass and debris on our hill of our backyard and a weird noises that i haven't heard before that sounded like humming,pulsating and almost electronic sounding coming from the hill.I went inside shortly after then became curious and went back outside to document more but my phone was dying so i couldn't take a picture without flash anymore but got freaked out a little because i heard even more noises and felt like i was being watched-strange because i will never know what the heck that was,all i could kinda see was something slightly glowing with eyes- ohh heck no i've seen too many horror movies i'm going back inside haha