UFO Sighting in Waregem, Vlaanderen on 2015-04-30 00:00:00 - Hovering ufo observed under clouds, then disappeared in clouds.

When i was heading back home on my motorcycle after i visited my girlfriend (at the time) i saw on my right upper side a clear hovering round object with around 10 lights glowing at the outside of the circle-shaped object. i noticed the object because it was definetely not an airplane or any known flying object. alien life never really bothered me, until i saw what i saw. it was something like a round flying disk. i tried taking a clear shot with my phone camera, but back then my iphone 4s its camera was not good enough to take any clear pictures of it while i was driving (i didn't want to stop my bike because the object would be too far away by the moment i could take a picture. i saw it hovering for a period of 2 minutes so it was definetely not a glimp. it was moving at a speed of around 200km/h , definetely not very fast! i felt very weird. i didn't tell anyone but my girlfriend because (as a teenager) i was afraid friends would make fun of me. my girlfriend believed me however because she was surprised of how certain i was from what i saw. i tried to follow the object as it was hovering parallel to the road i was driving on. it disappeared in the grey clouds. i remembered being astonished by the fact that i saw a ufo in belgium, which isn't an important country at all and it would make way more sense if it was in the usa, russia or any other big important country. i am only reporting this now because the image i have of it still spooks my mind (almost 2 years ago). i searched some of it online and craig r. lang, close encounter researcher and mufon field investigator posted a post on quora on which he recommended this website. note: i didn't really believe in alien life until that event, and i am very certain of what i saw. i only want to share my story and confirm the suspicions of alien life, in hope to encourage your work. kind regards, albert