UFO Sighting in Stockton on tees, England on 2015-08-01 18:00:00 - Cross like shape in 3d

I was working in a back garden of s customer of mine. i caught sight of something in the sky which looked as if it was approximately 200 feet above me. my customer was in the garden with me and i immediately pointed the object out to them. the response from my customer was, quote "maybe it's a ufo". we watched it move across the sky silently for around a minute. i felt very shocked but excited at the same time. the reason i'm telling this now is because on tv last night,27/06/2017 a program called ufo hunters was on the h2 channel. it was series 1 episode 3 and it featured what looked like the exact same ufo that i witnessed. there was a guy trying to decide wether the photographs were real or faked. i can 100% say that what i saw was very real but unfortunately could not see any symbols or letters on it because of the distance away from me. i took my mobile phone from my pocket to try to record it but was too late by the time the camera had tried to focus.