UFO Sighting in Plainfield, Indiana on 2017-02-01 00:00:00 - I was pulled through ceiling and my fiance withnessed this and i told her during event id be back

I was having a dream of being pulled through ceiling and my fiance woke and cried out where are you going and i responded in my dream that i would return. upon waking the next morning she told me of a strange dream she had. it was exactly as i remembered my dream from the same night. since then ive woken with several cuts on my head and what appears to be needle injections into stomach. ive also notice i have a gift id rather not discuss at this time. the best way to discribe is desernment of sprit. as if i know when something is going to happen before hand. i understand this is strange and both of us decided to keep to ourselves until i started watching your information. i am a engineer and she is a scool teacher. we cannot take unnessary chances. thank you