UFO Sighting in Lakewood, Washington on 2017-06-23 20:13:00 - Two oval objects moved above my head. when i looked closely at one, it looked like two-glowing orbs floating in the middle of an oval ring that rotated around the orbs. the lights moved as though scanning the environment below.

I was walking down the sidewalk and flashing lights caught my eye in the sky. i saw two oval objects moving above my head that made no sound. their trajectory was wavy, moving back and forth and up and down, and hovering for brief moments. they didn't appear to be drones: no sound or humming and no propellers or wings. they seemed to move swiftly because in less than 1 minute they were right above me (then i blinked), and they were a quarter of a mile away. when i looked closely at one, it looked as though two-glowing orbs floating in the middle of an oval ring that rotated around the orbs. the orbs blinked slowly and rotated like they were scanning the environment below. i took 4 pictures with my cellphone. one picture is zoomed in at 200% and are rest are zoomed in only 50%. in the digital photos, the black parallel ropes are electrical power lines. when i started recording the ufo's flight pattern (from nw to sw), my line of sight was between the power lines.