UFO Sighting in Glendale, Arizona on 2017-04-15 00:00:00 - My cousin and i witnessed entities in the backyard behind my backyard. they looked strange and they disappeared and reappeared.

My cousin garry and i have witnessed several instances with the entities living behind us. the first few times we both witnessed a form of 2 glowing lighys in our bedroom. then i delaine, witnessed an entity who looked female who was with a smaller form of herself only the smaller female had blond hair the bigger one had dark hair. i observed them sit down in thier backyard and as i looked over the wall i watched the two disappear and reappear several times. this really blew my mind, both my cousin and i witnessed this same female, the bigger one, hover through the room towards the back door of thier house. when she came outside we saw she had with her a huge wolf type entity with her. the wolf appeared to be gentle and well groomed. it's hair was neatly combed and it wore a tie and vest. i then said omg.....We mean you no harm. my cousin and i went back inside our house and began to discuss what we had seen. we've seen other strange events happen at this same location.