Nampa, Idaho, USA; February, 2008

Name: Lora Anderson

Date of Sighting: February, 2008 around 10 pm

Location of Sighting: Nampa, Idaho United States

Shape(s) of UFO(s): A great as they call it sphere.

Size(s) of UFO(s): looked like well its hard to describe

Color(s) of UFO(s): white

Number of UFO(s): 2

Distance of UFO(s) in sky: in our atmosphere

Direction of Travel for UFO(s): hanging in the western sky’s

Other Known Object(s) (For possible reference, or contrast): above Marsing Idaho

Further Description of Sighting: Well I have to say I saw this sphere for almost a week straight in the later evening hours. I asked my husband what he thought it was. Told me he didn’t know. 3 days later looking at it again a small ball of light came out of it and then went back into the light. Unexplainable.


Filed under: Idaho, UFO Sightings, United States of America Tagged: 2000s, 2008, Canyon County, February 2008, Idaho, Nampa, UFO Sightings, USA